ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: AnteoTech Signs Australian Distribution Agreement for EuGeni, page-143

1. 750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I'd imagine that the studies they are doing now will ultimately lead to them providing the gold standard for how to take the best and most accurate saliva test.

I have not seen anyone other company, referencing their own saliva tests, outlining how to ensure samples collected from saliva will provide the most accurate result. I would hazard a guess as to say that it's probably because nobody has done the work.. until now.

I had always assumed that our test would just be a "spit and see", however it seems I was wrong, and to get an accurate result, we will need to create a verifiable and reproducible method for collecting the samples.

Someone obviously worked out the metrics sometime ago, that sticking a cotton bud up your nose and tickling your brain, was the most accurate way to get a COVID result. Clearly, the same needs to be done for saliva, so what gives me some comfort is that we're in unchartered territory here and are currently carving our own path... that and from what Derek says, it seems to be going (extremely) well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.