ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

What a gas,My understanding from listening to the broadcast was...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    What a gas,
    My understanding from listening to the broadcast was as follows:
    1. Where the Covid 19 antigen was present it was detected.
    2. The area from which the saliva was collected needed to be more specific to ensure that the optimum sample for analysis was collected.
    3 The only inference that could be drawn is that not all samples were collected from optimum collection areas and it was not now possible to compare saliva results with PCR tests. PCR tests would have been done immediately whereas saliva tests would have been done at a later date, not knowing from where the sample was drawn or whether the storage media affected the weaker some of (weaker) samples.

I believe that any testing using Nasal swabs (Pcr) should be done concurrently with Saliva samples (Eugeni) so that a meaning comparison can be performed on optimum samples.

I personally have had a number of Covid tests prior to going into Hospital and one of those came back as inconclusive, with the follow-up test coming back as negative. There have been many reported cases of PCR tests reportedly being wrong or inconclusive and yet they are supposedly performed by taking samples from optimum areas of infection whereas the Saliva samples cannot be guaranteed to have been collected from optimum areas and could have been affected by the medium in which they were stored and/or the length of time that they were stored and the conditions under which they were stored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.