ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

This (our first) distribution agreement was announced on 19...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    This (our first) distribution agreement was announced on 19 July, so almost 20 business day have elapsed.

Surely, registration of Eugenie must be close in some of the regions (Singapore and Indonesia please) Biomed are responsible for. This should in turn lead to sales and the rubber stamping of a minimum order commitment from Biomed.

I know the terms are commercial in confidence between Anteotech and Biomed and we should trust the process, but looking at the continued SP slide its clear that the market wants more information. If they just wait to put revenue figures in the next quarterly, we will probably be at 10c by 31 Oct. Note: This is not what I want to happen, and I do not want more shares because I have too much already.

Many will disagree with me and RandomGuy will want to slap me, but I believe that minimum orders from our distributors have not been completely signed off yet. There is probably a clause that says we will agree to a minimum order subject to product approval in our selected regions. Wouldn't you have such a clause if you were a distributor? I still hope there will be an announcement confirming minimum orders from our distributors at some point in the future.

If we are truly not permitted to even mention minimum sales orders via our distributors (like countless other listed companies do) then the question has to be asked as to why. I know the distributors would like everything to remain confidential but ultimately it's our product not theirs and we should be dictating the terms of the agreements, not them. Given that Anteotech is a listed company, this is poor negotiating IMO.

I have faith that Derek and the team will deliver the goods but with a market cap of almost $400m, we're in 1st grade now and need to start acting like we belong here.

Peekay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.