ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Yes - Eugeni is rolling out worldwide - multiple countries -...

1. 1,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    Yes - Eugeni is rolling out worldwide - multiple countries - multiple regions and covering hundreds of million people.

Selling our forecast manufacturing capacity of 32m tests will derive a healthy margin alone. Let alone any additional capacity.

I still suspect our margin could be at least $3 a test.
    If the test is selling for $10-15 USD - lets play with a manufacturing cost of $4 (I suspect it will be less) - Operon take a 50% margin and provide to Anteotech for $6 - Anteotech take a 50% margin and provide it to our distributors for $9 - our distributors take a 50% margin and sell it to end users for $13.50.

The above is just a simple possibility - I suspect the manufacturing cost and margin will be lower and the distributor margin higher - also Anteotech will make more on the 12m strips they produce inhouse (although there will still be the cost of the cassette to add). You can play with your own numbers.

But gosh 32m tests at potentially $3 - is a possible $90m gross profit ... even at a basic PE of 15 ....

And 32m tests isn't that many when we could be selling into a distribution area of a 1 billion people remembering that some organisations (hospitals for example) may require weekly testing of staff.
    7,000 staff are employed at the Royal Melbourne - testing weekly would require 350,000 tests alone over a year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $15.57K 707.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89645 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 385723 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.