ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: AnteoTech Signs UK Distribution Agreement for EuGeni, page-92

1. 2,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    The sp action with that other diagnostic seems to me to be moved by traders, momo, day, etc. and retail.

I base this on the simple fact: the other ONLY provides the CONTAINER for ANOTHER outfit's test strip:

CARE START EZ COVID-19 IgM/IGg is a rapid antibody test made by combining an integrated device developed by Atomo and a rapid COVID-19 antibody test strip made by Access Bio.

ATOMO DIAGNOSTICS LIMITED (ASX:AT1) - Ann: Access Bio receives FDA clearance for COVID-19 antibody test, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

ADO has the whole package. Hence, "Much ADO About Nothing!" (I've been saving that one for yonks.)

7's AM show reported the pathology labs had to date received ~$600M, from you and I.

Not to be outdone 9 reported that each test costs between $180 and $200, with a total so far spent of ~$580M!

Remember, a) it's the pathology labs that advise the likes of Chant on what to use, and; b) it's the pathology labs that are guarantted payment by the government -- you and I.

Change the funding and the science changes. Science ends pandemics, politicians extend it.

OV

PS My greatest fear for Sydney is that the people in charge have been weighed and found wanting. Stay strong Sydne/yNSW!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.