ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: AnteoX Performance Validated by Two Global Battery Companies, page-283

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I just finished The Big Switch by Saul Griffith who lays out how Australian households can move to an electric future and save about $4K per year!

After traveling over 47K in an EV over the past 18 months I learnt that my cars range was longer than my bladders range !!! I have replaced the wiper blades a set of tires and a smashed windscreen so far and am not due for a service till next March!!

it will be interesting to see the Chinese EVs release into the Aussie market over the next few years. MG and BYD have the cheapest at about $45K before incentives. Volvo and Polstar are also owned by Geely a Chinese manufacturer

Yes the charging network is in in its infancy and growing exponentially with Ampol introducing them and Chargefox doubling its network although most charging will be done at home while owners sleep

Solar is so cheap that my apartment complex put in a huge 160KW system that we expect will pay itself off in 3 years

I keep thinking back to a webinar where the outgoing ADO CEO accidentally let it slip that they are working with CATL the world's biggest Battery manufacturer with over 25% of the market.

anyway off to see top gun and get a free charge at the local mall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $23.16K 1.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2809828 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 646501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.