CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 30,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: Ann: MKO: Anthill Mining and Treatment JV... lol clark

there are so many holes in your argument, that they are not even worth thinking about.

it could be that watso could be a little bit out in the numbers that he posted (previous post), because oxide ore sits on the surface, with minimal waste removal (ie the strip ratio) .. it could also be that kmc treat the ore at "cost plus markup"

dream as much as you like, but from a post (by dmagnus) a few days ago m is the following...

"At the AGM I asked Chris whether, given the size of the company that a $35m plant should be the priority right now.

He said, its always been the priority, they are making a killing out of us, when we have the plant we'll be making the killing and our cash costs will go down of course.

I said, payback period?

He said 12 months."

one thing for certain, but treating low grade ore from mko, is not going to contribute to a short payback period for a $35m investment.

a potential lender, would want to protect their money, with some hedging - and kmc better start looking at some proven resources.

mko call this "mtt" - which probably means "mine, trick or treat"

at least shareholders can be comforted that the head honcho is putting in his money - the problem is, that he has put in his money, at higher prices - and the shares keep on going down.

as far as a spec punt is concerned, then kmc could be ok (just follow the money, from the head honcho)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.