AVR 1.09% $18.20 anteris technologies ltd

No problem MuskyMy intentions have never been to "ruin the...

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    No problem Musky
    My intentions have never been to "ruin the experience of others" - if that is the case my apologies
    My intentions have always been to point out the alternative narrative of this stock - the risks and reasons why the share price continues to languish and fall and why the BOD and management of this company can never seem to build shareholder wealth.
    There are no other "conspiracy" theories.
    If others don't see value in this? Well there is not much I can do.
    Bias is a very difficult thing to cut through and point out Musky.
    I had it once. I finally saw through it and I only wish to pass on to others how they could possibly do the same.
    It has never been me calling anyone a lier or getting personal Musky
    You know as well as some others my exposure was over $500,000
    I don't need to be called a lier and told I never had skin in the game.
    And it is a problem management and directors don't have skin in the game.
    It's been a problem all along.
    It's also a problem there has been no price action in months.
    CR rule 7.1 is a problem for the value of capital of small shareholders - particularly with a company running out of cash and a past record of neglecting existing shareholder risk and continuing to dilute their shareholding.
    All these issues (and others) are important to point out but they never ever seem to be.
    They are not "drivel" Musky, they are very important issues and reasons why small shareholders have continued to lose money investing in this company.
    I agree things could be turned around and I agree there may be some ongoing value in the IP.
    However, that was the case in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and now it looks like to be the case in 2021?
    Let us hope management and the BOD can do it all for you, because only they have the ability to do so.
    Shareholders are powerless (other than using the two strike rule) and have no say in the matter.
    That's the last thing I'll say
    Thanks for your post and have a great weekend all.
    NA/IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.20
Change
-0.200(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $349.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.50 $18.50 $18.00 $77.59K 4.263K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206 $18.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.70 34 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.