AVR 0.00% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

that's rather condescending. Why even have investor...

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    that's rather condescending. Why even have investor presentations then? The investors should already know everything. I spent some time looking at competitor products but didn't see the Resilia product. I did see some other smaller competitors seem to have fallen by the wayside, one even got FDA breakthrough designation but has gone quiet the last two years.

The fact that Edwards has spent a lot of time and money on Resiilia which is competitive with DurAVR, and could possibly be first to market with their product is important information which has not been mentioned in investor presentations. It would save us small investors (I assume they are the target of these investor presentations, not institutions) a lot of time as we don't have the technical know-how to really understand the pros and cons of competitor products, and we don't have the industry knowledge to know what's going on in the TAVR market. It also changes the dynamics of a takeover and who would likely bid. If Edwards is years ahead with their product and Medtronic is behind, then the logical partner or acquirer would be Medtronic, and Edwards may not bother to bid. Wayne did hint in one of his presentations that they were in regular contact with either Edwards or Medtronic and one was more keen than the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.30 $19.00 $18.00 $363.4K 19.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500 $18.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.