CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Anticipated Cashflow from MCL Investment, page-44

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    So reassuring to long term holders that the Fundamentals of the company mean nothing and that it’s a numbers strategy. So does that mean any Tom, Dick & Harry can start a company and it’ll just trade forever and anything they do doesn’t matter? As long as it’s listed and it can trade?

I agree with you that the numbers don’t lie. Have a look at the quarterlies.. previous ones and the next one coming! There will be some numbers on that! Plus another number 8c.. how does that number look? Or the number for harvest figures.. oh wait we haven’t seen that?

And people do lie! But I’ve never made up a figure or posted a fabricated number like 15c on opening or presented something that I haven’t found on govt website, asic or news papers or anywhere you can find information on this company or others. On this site I’m about as truthful as you can get.

See the fundamentals don’t matter until they do.. see when the fundamentals are right the sp shows stability it begins to move north. If they aren’t then the number on the financials won’t lie. And when they do how are they going to justify.. all pot stocks got hammered? HHC was being upgraded, Red Tractor is just exhausting their imported stock....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.