CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Well it’s going to be interesting to see how annoyed the Carbine...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Well it’s going to be interesting to see how annoyed the Carbine shareholder group are about being sidelined for two years. Interestingly a point raised by Koala was the intentions of Carbines largest pre acquisition shareholder as it appears they did not receive directly any shares in the capital raising ..... perhaps this may be a sign of their position here . Personally I would like them to remain on the register as their expertise could well be tangible benefit for this project .... let’s hope that’s the case.

With significant consideration shares in escrow and an apparently minimal spread metric attained along with significant top 20 participation in the capital raising it could well be that the dynamics of trade reflect a rather tightly held capital structure and with a good project under the companies control , cash in the bank , a second drilling program to initiate an ML application , how would it look against its competitors, one being right next door.......?????

a price of 10c would only market cap this company FD at approx $55mil which is about 50% against a FD of the neighbour, which I consider would be conservative . Maybe I am bullish .

In any event it’s a direct comparison against competitors , and you couldn’t get a closer example , so you would think it would be a MC between 50 to 100% of that competitor as a price indicator .

another interesting factor is the performance shares bench marks one would assume two of them may be apparent early with a third close and that may be a factor ...... for my mind between 10 and 15 if everyone is on board and heading in the sane direction which may or may not be the case here....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3752277 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.