AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Antilles Gold Entitlement Offer Closed, page-18

1. 2,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Hi @Sweetsound basically the same crapping on about all the things of the past and yet when presented with suggestions to approach the company and speak directly to get answers, certain posters would rather not pursue that avenue but simply bang on about the same pessimistic points of view, because IMO that is their intention to circulate pessimism rather than seek answers to the grievances

I put it to you to go back over the posts by all since the announcements of the Entitlement Offer and you can see it, quite plain as day.

I beleive,
    - initially to run the tax loss selling "now or never" in the lead up to record date
    - then to try and influence less of a take up of the entitlments (allowing even the recent posts in this thread to gloat about the lessened level of uptake !)

The other thing too, immediately after (if not during) the webinar Q & A session by Brian which actually gave some good updates about the way forward and timelines and new blood to the Board etc etc, the bots selling got switched on in small licks to effect a tick down - a very transaprent agenda indeed.

The Webinar being held on the 5th of July and here's the very urgent need to sell less than 50cents worth of shares every 20 seconds or so - defintie agenda to smother the positives communicated in the webinar with a downard close in the price !!

I figure they realised they were'nt getting any Entitlement Shortfall so they're trying to force sellers into the buy side or to accumulate in the sell side at Entitlement Price anyway and then they'll swoop. less than 50 cent licks of shares every 20 seconds or so !!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6314/6314060-b8a3038d0a418f650925f47e7673d357.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.