AAU 12.5% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

it depends on the number of shares.If there if they manage to...

1. 27,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    it depends on the number of shares.
    If there if they manage to place further, etc, the FP would be around 2b, so a 20% stake could be as much as 400m shares. x say 0.4 = 1.6m

But same point. They are buying 20% for pittance. All because our stewards were asleep at the old boy scout camp, when they knew / should have understood the potential of implications re Note - for allowing the 15% capacity to be dipped into to cover conversion beneath the floor 1.5c. Come default. That should never have been allowed to occur. And a rights issue should have been called there and then to repay the note. As soon as this dipped its toes below 1.5c that floor should never have been breached, and collateral shares frozen until the rights issue filled to prevent the default. No Vwap is we are halted ? no sure how that works exactly.

Anyway. I cant put good after bad at this point, is where i've come to. As there has been no accountability. Just train wrecked the sp and you have to think that if they wont fess up to a complete balls up at the train driver station, what else is burning away and we have no idea about. It smells of some arrogance.

Hopefully, this misery can turn to sunshine if they get the NS off take finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $19.12K 6.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 52096822 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20905065 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.