AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Antilles Gold to Raise $2.0 million for Activities in Cuba, page-56

1. 17,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I think for this company to succeed as some intended needs a five and ten year plan more than most and not just for semantics. The Cubans must be totally engaged as well and I am sure they are being embraced. We should be looking for win wins for everybody going forward.

Succession plans are needed even if Brian wants to continue to hold his 20 percent stake or whatever. How can responsibilities be delegated maintaining the necessary governance and how can such a organisation manoeuvre in a emerging multi-polar world?

The question is is this a potential mining house as some promoted or is it a flip play? This is where the shareholder base can be fragmented creating volatility to the share price. Some are anticipating blue sky and not just from grabbing a tiger by the tail but rather riding a whole dragon into the clouds. If it is just a flip play I suspect many will exit so management and communication is key for the long term health of this organisations prospects apart from the vision and direction of key stakeholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.734K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 67252335 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12024801 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.