NAG 5.88% 0.8¢ nagambie resources limited

I have been trying to assess how far away we are from having a...

1. 838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I have been trying to assess how far away we are from having a credible mining operation and therefore a SP increase that will give all long-term holders a reward for their patience.

My research tells me the following and I would welcome opinions on where NAG is at the moment and how long before we achieve the aforementioned dramatic SP rise.

Here it goes….

The assessment of a stibnite and gold ore typically involves several stages of evaluation, which may include geological mapping, drilling and sampling, laboratory testing, and economic analysis.

My understanding of some of the common steps involved in the assessment process:

1.Geological mapping: The first step in assessing a stibnite and gold ore is to conduct geological mapping of the deposit. This involves identifying the mineralized structures, mapping the rock types, and identifying any features that may affect the extraction of the ore.

Check

2.Drilling and sampling: Once the deposit has been mapped, drilling is conducted to collect samples of the ore. The samples are analyzed to determine the grade and mineralogy of the ore, as well as other factors such as the presence of contaminants.Laboratory testing: The ore samples are then subjected to a series of laboratory tests to determine their physical and chemical properties. These tests may include assays to determine the concentration of gold and antimony, as well as tests to determine the ore's metallurgical properties.

Check

3.Economic analysis: Once the laboratory test results are available, an economic analysis is conducted to determine the viability of mining the deposit. This analysis takes into account factors such as the estimated size and grade of the deposit, the cost of mining and processing the ore, and the market price for gold and antimony.

In advanced progress

4.Feasibility study: If the economic analysis indicates that the deposit is viable, a feasibility study is conducted to determine the detailed technical and economic parameters of the project. This study includes detailed engineering design, environmental impact assessment, and market analysis, among other factors.Overall, the assessment of a stibnite and gold ore requires a multidisciplinary approach and involves several stages of evaluation to determine the viability and profitability of mining the deposit.

I believe this is being seriously looked at now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $6.373M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.29K 661.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 453761 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.