NAG 18.2% 1.3¢ nagambie resources limited

I was curious about the extent of antimony use and found this...

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I was curious about the extent of antimony use and found this information.

Flame retardants: Antimony compounds are used as flame retardants in plastics, textiles, and other materials. This is because antimony trioxide can help prevent the spread of flames and reduce smoke levels in the event of a fire.

Batteries: Antimony is used as an alloying element in lead-acid batteries to improve their performance and extend their life.

Semiconductor industry: Antimony is used as a dopant in the production of semiconductors, which are used in electronic devices such as computers, smartphones, and televisions.

Glass production: Antimony is used to decolorize glass, making it clearer and more transparent.

Pigments: Antimony is used to produce a variety of pigments, including yellow, orange, and red pigments.

Ceramics: Antimony is used to make ceramic glazes, which are used to decorate pottery and other ceramic products.Antimony trioxide is used as a catalyst in the production of polyester resins and in the production of other chemicals.

Antimony is also used in ammunition, as a component of solder and as a chemical reagent in the laboratory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $8.935K 687.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 84429 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.