NAG 6.25% 1.5¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: Antimony-Gold Mineable Intersections Increased to 18, page-3

1. 55,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1015
    Plenty to read for investors over the week end

ASX-listed exploration and development company Nagambie Resources (ASX:NAG) has recorded a further 6 mineable antimony-gold intersections at the Nagambie Mine in Victoria.
    The company says this brings the total number of mineable Sb-Au intersections identified at the project to 18.
    The results include hole NAD013 C1 East with 2.7m (estimated horizontal thickness)  @ 26.8g/t gold equivalent (Au-Eq); NAD013 C1 West with 1.4m EHT @ 7.2g/t AuEq; and NAD016 C1 West/Hangingwall with 2.4m EHT @ 8.3g/t Au-Eq.
    Nagambie reports all 18 diluted intersections within the mineable cut-off grade (MCOG) zones of the C1 and C2 vein system average 16.6g/t Au-Eq (5.5% antimony (Sb) plus 5.1g/t Au).
    The highest new gold equivalent assay of 112.2g/t (48.3% Sb plus 19.9g/t Au) occurred over 0.5m in NAD013 from 167.6m to 168.1m.
    Commenting on the results, Nagambie Resources Executive Chairman Mike Trumbull says: “It is important to note that the grades reported by Nagambie for all the mineable intersections (18 to date) allow for waste dilution.
    “IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE GRADES REPORTED BY NAGAMBIE FOR ALL THE MINEABLE INTERSECTIONS (18 TO DATE) ALLOW FOR WASTE DILUTION”
    The constraints of mining equipment mean that the minimum horizontal width that can be effectively stopped (mined) is 1.2m. Hence, any mineralised intersections narrower than that are bulked out with waste rock up to 1.2m, reducing the average grade accordingly.
    The C-vein systems being discovered and drilled out at Nagambie’s 100% owned Nagambie Mine are geologically very similar to the antimony-gold vein systems at the Costerfield Mine, 45km west of the Nagambie Mine.”

The company also reports that the Nagambie veins uncovered to date are sub-vertical and have ‘good’ continuity, both vertically and horizontally. As such, the veins could be receptive to mechanised, productive mining methods similar to those employed at Costerfield.
    Nagambie reports an ongoing drilling program to the southwest of the West Pit will be targeting the discovery of additional C-vein antimony-gold vein systems.
    Nagambie Resources is an ASX-listed exploration and development company that is conducting oriented diamond drilling of structurally controlled, ‘high-grade’ antimony-gold underground targets within the Nagambie Mine mining licence and elsewhere in the 3,000km-square of tenements in the Waranga Domain.

https://mining.com.au/nagambie-reso...gold-intersections-at-nagambie-mine-victoria/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $11.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $45.83K 3.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1274159 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.