CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I think I can save myself a phone call and answer your questions

1. Have NAG lodged their application for this “Work Plan Variation”?

The designs, some of which are shown in Figures 3, 4, 5 and 6, will form part of Nagmbie’s Work Plan Variation application

As no announcement has come out saying a Work Plan Variation has been lodged, one can assume it will be lodged when a further drilling programme, final toll mill design and appropriate funding is in place.

2. What is budget/cost estimate for this work?

It would be very inappropriate and commercially insensitive to flag a cost estimate at this stage as these works will go to tender. I think Wizard has provided a fairly sensible estimate of costs on a $ per meter basis. All now depends what the final meterage will be and see what outcome we get from the next drilling programme. This decline will also have to complement the final toll mill design and layout.

I would say that NAG's management's main focus is on securing funding and in planning the next drilling program. I'm sure the market will be advised via an ASX announcement when progress is made on these and other events on the working agenda.

Two directors are also major shareholders in NAG and have every interest to make NAG prosper.

You just can't cook a 3 minute egg in 2 minutes, regardless how hard you blow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $24.20K 1.631M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 108448 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.