NAG 0.00% 1.5¢ nagambie resources limited

Mogga so over these losers bagging out Nag. just sell and leave....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Mogga
    so over these losers bagging out Nag.
    just sell and leave.
    Get a life morons.
    how hard is that????

once these idiots sell & leave and we get through another 5m or so shares - imo we will finally have a clear run upwards.

it’s blows my brain why they stay or indeed continue to downramp! I understand we total crazies on social media & we have some serial pests on hc - unfortunately life is full of these ……! Better not say too much or I will be in sin bin for a while.

but…..

nag is sitting on $600m++ of gold & antimony.
    plus several other multi million dollar propositions imo.
    our upside is enormous.

look I know our managers are terrible communicator.
    I know they are annoying & think they run a private company. But they don’t! So that part can be better.
    agreed.

but they are doing a overall good job. They have not much money and they doing as much as they can.
    the redirection of drilling to find our gold is one big positive they have going in their favour. The huge debacle of pass was not down to them. And the massive fact that our board members have huge skin in the game is another big plus imo.

we are all in this together
    let’s support the company and build it together.

I’m still waiting for a huge positive announcement from nag. gold is very high. And antimony is booming.
    how long will it be before a major comes knocking or hudson gets his mind together to take nag out!
    And besides all that… nag must be seriously looking at more $ for drilling or to even start mining.

we know we have something very valuable.
    this is the reality. First time ever we know we have something real. Everything else before was either outside of our control or just puff, smoke & mirrors.
    I honestly believe nag will get its time in the sun and it will be soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.