AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

OK @jats - fair comment - sounds a bit like my usual retort to a...

1. 10,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2644
    OK @jats - fair comment - sounds a bit like my usual retort to a put down actually.

It's just that I was a bit bothered by the negativity of suggesting that after spending 6 to 8 mil from the 6mil allocation from RIO and 5 mill from recent raise (that's 3 to 5 mil left unspent) you suggest we rush to another CR with dilution. (figures for example only, I'm not sure of actuals)

I did feel that point of view needed to be challenged.

Maybe too a word about dilution is timely. Explorers raise money to explore - that usually causes an increase in the SOI and often a fall in SP and this is what is called dilution. But if you value a company by its EV and take the new cash into account there is much less and often no dilution at all.
    Then you value the progress made when the cash is spent, and the resulting appreciation of SP (or EV or MCap, or whatever you measure) and you have a better appreciation of the dilution, if any.

This then is what I mean by "this is the game we play" (sic) -- and I maintain my point of view, if a holder does not like the odds, or for some other reason, he should pack his bags. After doing his DD and DYOR of course, and certainly not after reading someone's grumble on HC.

GL, mate.
    Last edited by JandJ: 01/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.55K 3.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14226218 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12565248 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.