AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

They are late on drilling probably due to heritage clearance...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    They are late on drilling probably due to heritage clearance which it says is sorted and drilling planed. I don’t think the company is wasting money. Maybe newcrest had doubts but what have antipa a got to loose, they don’t have to continue with them if they don’t get good hits on the government grants. More likely they are just to far from telfer as why else keep smelter royalties, could also be problems at GGP making them re think deep deposits but I thought they’d made good progress recently.

Pretty sure the deep drilling at minyari was a government grant as well. You get a lot of bang for your buck hear with the grants JVs etc i really can’t understand people saying they spending to much on drilling or wasting money and cash raise coming etc.

Old news:

Antipas was the successful recipient of a funding grant for $165,000. Funding will be used for diamond core drill testing of two Havieron look-alike magnetic ± partially co-incident gravity targets located 10 to 15 kilometres along trend from Rio Tinto’s 2.5-millon-tonne copper, 5.9-million ounce gold and 44-million-ounce silver Winu deposit on tenement E45/2519.Drilling is planned to be completed in the second half of CY2022.

Looking at the Tetris Havieron Look-alike Gold-Copper Target, Antipa received a second EIS application for a Western Australian Government funding grant of $190,000. Funds will be used to the diamond core drill testing of a Havieron look-alike partially co-incident magnetic and gravity target called Tetris with drilling planned to be completed in the second half of 2022.
    Last edited by MasterPlan: 24/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $6.98K 599.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 20222452 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 14054779 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.