AZY 0.00% 1.9¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Antipa Regains 100% Interest in High Priority Targets, page-42

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Lightning strikes twice in the same place is as rare as rocking horse shit, but sods law is far more common... Have read the entire thread here today, just a lighthearted overview, I am no expert, but I can imagine some Newcrest share holders are pissed at missing out on not getting to drill holes..!??
    From what I gather Newcrest has form in walking away from other prospective sites too in the past, did that include Minyari.??
    The Havieron discovery is from a similar signal from what I gather, we are in the prime Patterson elephant country, plus this is also a significant increase in the amount of the land package returned. On top of this the M&A is not easy to predict with so many players, so I have decided to look on this as a very bullish opportunity for upside... I just hope that they finally get to drill these holes ahead of any potential takeover..!?
    As for our freinds at B O A I am pleased that they want to get in on some EV car materials, but dissatisfied over the progress at Koongulla, which it appears that they will be reducing their tenement holding size down!?

Either way wishing all longterm holders here a good return from both businesses, I was previously in A R V, ironically they might get some action too, most likely selling off the land around Havieron, but at a low price, still maybe enough to get the SP up in a small pump & dump on the speculation!?

Wondering if @setthehive has any comments, this has certainly turned into a long time play, I shall be looking to add more AZY & BOA, but pass on the ARV...

GLTA LONGS..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $182.6K 9.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 6366021 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 5448333 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.