AZY 4.55% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

The rumours swirl but i am sitting back looking at RIO and...

1. 3,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309

The rumours swirl but i am sitting back looking at RIO and attemtping to evaluate when would they ann IF it is a good deposit - having not done so on initial drill intercepts like maybe BHP did in gawler craton SthAust , then at what point do you now ann - probably at some JORC compliant Number which either is after you define the outer limits of mineralisation or maybe when u pass some internal threshold becuase that is Co policy OR they cannot easily define the limits if the mineralisation ( that would be something).

To ann with results next week 2 possibilities come to mind - 1 ann both  - if their Fin result is good  then it may detract from the discovery made 2:- if the results are bad then maybe yes they ann the discovery to cover the poorer results??    Either way there is some distraction between each seperate event so i would be looking for a seperate ann on discovery  - but when??? - well one thing is for certain after what 6months or more solid drilling,  that day of the ann is getting closer and the little pennydreadfuls will no doubt get another lift if it reflects what the scale of drilling suggests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $54.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $20.80K 1.880M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 15433313 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 14468621 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.