PER 3.57% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Personally, I think ANP is a rough diamond....From rough to a...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    Personally, I think ANP is a rough diamond....From rough to a valuable polished gem requires an incredible amount of patience, skill and other consideration...

IMPATIENCE is one of your biggest enemies when investing biotech stock like ANP.

Dr. Charmaine Gittleson commented "...Mark has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to the Company for the benefit of shareholders, patients and his team. He became CEO at a challenging time for the Australian biotech industry when few successful biotechnology companies existed. Under his dedication and guidance, the Company successfully transformed from a small start-up, with a licence to a second generation antisense molecule, to an ASX listed biotech with a promising lead product, ATL1102, which is entering later stage clinical development for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Mark is regarded as a most competent and successful leader in the Australian biotechnology industry, and I am sure will continue making positive contributions to the sector. I sincerely thank Mark for his support, leadership, resilience, and contribution throughout his time with ANP as CEO”.

A Chinese proverb/idiom well said... "When you eat the fruit, remember the trees that produced them; when you drink water, think of its source"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $72.99K 855.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 452608 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 398595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.