PER 0.00% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

The problem we have here at the moment is bringing in new...

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    The problem we have here at the moment is bringing in new investment to market

Ok so we have come from a low of around 2.4c to where we sit today just on the back of our majors need to make a profit

They have put us where we sit today so great for all us LTs but we are still at their mercy so to speak

They and we have made money from the
    Road shows and and news media put out there

But where to from here yes it's new year and possibly things are quiet but where do we sit moving forwards

The next major catalyst will be I would think, will be news on the ph2b in Eu

The trial results are out there yes we have the completed results overall to come but I believe they are now factored into the SP

Morgan's he ave just filled their clients boots with stock and make no mistake not all those clients will be in for the long haul as I believe we are seeing

So where will our on market investors come from

Diamond has to now get out there to a fresh environment and bring in new investment @market and bring life to the ongoing story evolving

I take it he will be going to San Fran in Jan he really needs to land some big fish in much the same way as the CEO did for innate some years ago and we all know the story on the growth of that stock to it's demise

Morgan's are loaded Platinum are loaded Australian ethical are loaded

I would think without my saying he will be under pressure by these guys to bring in new blood to feed these guys other wise I can see Morgan's giving a constant feed untill they at least have offloaded before they can go again

It's early days just yet so see how we go

GL to all

Gassy thanks for the link but it's old news

These guys need to get pro active in the market space

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.4¢ $18.06K 215K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 308260 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 120264 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.