PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

"So, whats the value of our 20 years of clinical data, 3 x...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    "So, whats the value of our 20 years of clinical data, 3 x successful PH2a results, big pharma interest, fast track(soon), EMA and FDA advancements, CSL chair, etc, worth?"

I think Dr.Charmaine Gittleson, Bob Moses, Mark Diamond or Dr. George Tachas can provide you the best answer.smile.png

Having said that, ever wonder why some small biotech companies with little to no revenue or even loss-making (due to R&D) can still be worth billions of dollars? I guess here lies the secret---- the drug development pipeline... that justify the value of a company.

It is only recently when ANP entered into a new R&D collaboration with MCRI, Dr. George Tachas said, "This collaboration is looking to build on ATL1102's established research and clinical success to date to potentially broaden both ATL1102's clinical utility in DMD and its application into other disease indications that fit with the company's expertise and focus in immune mediated inflammatory disease and in the process broaden our development pipeline to build additional and substantial shareholder value."

So, I believe there will be more new indications and several new patent applications on the way... that's the intangible asset!

With the global DMD drug market is expected to reach over US$4 Billion by 2023 and US$10 Billion by 2030 ... Global anti-inflammatory market is approximately US$200 Billion by 2027...If we have a deep pipeline of both clinical & pre-clinical asset, I don't think we are talking about millions of dollars here, it could be worth billions of dollars.. There is no harm in dreaming big because we know the science works.tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $3.097K 37.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29206 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 118557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.