PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Antisense to present new data at WMS Virtual Congress 2020, page-51

1. 3,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Then AKKI if the company states: **.......will look to gain a deeper understanding of the drug's effects.
    This activity is likely to include further laboratory analysis of retained serum.**

going with above we can assume that this “further analysis” brought new results or new data that eventually can be beneficial also in other application.

AKKI in total fairness (I really doubt you know what the word means) in view of the above you should agree with me that it is not correct when you dismiss (or try to for your personal reason) the last market sensitive ann with your such controversial post:

“but really “new data” is just anything that hasn’t been previously released & given the poster submission was a while ago & i doubt they just put it together the night before they have probably been sitting on whatever “new data” it is for a couple of months. “

AKKI there is quite a difference labelling “new data” with something previously not released instead of being data obtained from further analysis.
    In my view here again you, Mr. Top 20, are trying to put down company’s scientific achievement for your personal agenda.
    Last edited by imperatore: 01/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $16.80K 210.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 31992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.