OBL 2.56% 95.0¢ omni bridgeway limited

WOF, You've made six posts this morning that match the value of...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    WOF,

You've made six posts this morning that match the value of your posts yesterday on Phylogica.

These are some of the comments on PYC that describe your lack of anything to support your claims:

1. Man, your pump'n'dump routine is getting boring WoF. Just clogging up what is otherwise a decent board for discussions. You're now on my ignore list but suggest that for the benefit of the rest of the forum participants you post you take your dribble elsewhere.

2. Seriously WOF. Just drop it. You have no credibility to support your wild calls.
    You change sentiment every 2 minutes. You actually don't have a clue what you're talking about.

This thread would be 100x better without you.

3. He is now at a loss so started to ramp this more.
    hilarious.. speaking to himself

4. That happened the first time if you were watching his posts he was slamming the announcement as P&D as it was flying then bought and started pumping in the high $0.04's as it fell. I'd take a punt that he sold at a loss the other day then bought back in again just as it hit it's peak so still pumping the loss 2nd time around lol

I've only ever put 2 people on ignore in the 8 years or whatever of I've been on HC but I had to here looking this morning and 50% of the posts were just his dribble - It's like fingernails down a chalkboard

So, WoF, suggest you move on.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.