AON 0.00% 2.5¢ apollo minerals limited

I also have a chance to talk to Mr Derek today in relation to...

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I also have a chance to talk to Mr Derek today in relation to FR...exploration.

As everyone  develops different world (not knowing to others) according to individual's state of mind (perception or experience) it is absolutely natural to develop different world (views or approach).
    In this regards, it is almost useless who is right or wrong, but developing unique own world is undeniable fact.

The followings are my understanding even though  only ordinary person's views.
    But I can point out that I am a human being and at the same time an Origin Being as a achiever of eternal life/nirvana.

1.  We are seeking magmatic nickel sulphide ore body(ies) at FR.
    2.  As a successful pioneer, in light of SIR's case their main ore bodies lie between 300m and 500m below the surface. In terms of geological vicinity, our seeking magmatic nickel sulphide ore bodies also highly likely lie below 300m.
    3.  We have encountered magamtic nickel sulphide at 330m below the surface (XRF nickel 5.5% copper 1.5%) at hole #3 by ENT.
    4.  Above 3 and 4 conclusively indicate that main nickle ore bodies MUST lie  300m below the surface.
    5.  Above fact findings indicate that any attempts to find nickel ore bodies at FR below 300m are almost likely destined to undeniably fruitless outcome.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Again, any my posts are just my understanding developed from my state of my mind. This also clearly indicate that it is a matter of different views but not absolute right or wrong.

The following is my previous post;

First I have definitely no any expertise or background knowledge in mining or geology. But approached with common sense while interested in ENT and holding its shares.

1. Finding nickel ores in FR classified as Magmatic Nickel Sulphide Deposit.
    Magmatic sulphide deposits are sulfide mineral concentrations in mafic and ultramafic rocks derived from immiscible sulphide liquids. In general magmatic nickel ore body lies deep below surface due to gravity while segregation process. For example world largest Russian Norilsk nickel ore body lies 500m and 1500m below surface.
    2. Background to the mineral Pentlandite (Nickel ore sulphide)
    The Mineral Pentlandite (source: http://www.galleries.com/pentlandite)
    Pentlandite is an important ore of nickel. However, it does not produce good crystals and is generally only found in massive form. It is commonly associated with other sulfides such as pyrite, chalcopyrite and pyrrhotite in basic igneous rock intrusions. These sulfide ore bodies are probably produced through magmatic segregation. As the hot liquid of the magma cools, crystals of high-density minerals such as metal sulfides fall to the bottom of the magma chamber and collect into one large metal-rich bonanza for mining companies.
    Pentlandite's close association with the mineral pyrrhotite (Fe1-xS) is believed to be the result of exsolution that occurs after magmatic segregation. At higher temperatures and pressures, the chemicals that make up the two minerals are compatible in a more or less semi-solid form. But as the temperature and pressure lower, the two chemistries become incompatible and they separate into two different minerals. The two are difficult to differentiate when pyrrhotite is in a massive form. Both are brassy yellow, dense and metallic with a hardness around 4 and a similar streak. Pyrrhotite is usually magnetic, although weakly so, and lacks the octahedral parting of pentlandite which provides the only good field tests for differentiation. But the two are so often and intimately associated that if you have a sample of pentlandite, you can be assured that you also have pyrrhotite!
    3. In general, pentlandite, pyrrhotite and chalcopyrite (copper sulphide) are very closely associated mineral sulphide in nature. To my understanding, where finding pentlandite, it is almost likely finding chalcopyrite and pyrrhotie. While period of cooling off magma, above mentioned 3 sulphides segregation process occurred. It is almost likely pyrrhotie at the top then chalcopyrite (and pyrrhotite) in the middle and finally nickel sulphide (pentlandite) positioned at the bottom due to gravity.
    4. As a leading indicator, SIR's case their main ore body lies between 300m and 500m below the surface. Like other nickle ore deposits findings, SIR has initially encountered pyrrhotite, chalcopyrite and pentlandite. Then finally hit commercially viable massive nickel sulphide (pentlandite).
    5. So far, ENT has also encountered above 3 minerals; pyrrhotite, chalcopyrite and pentlandite. At Plato drill hole #3, ENT has hit XRF 5.5% nickel and 3.5% copper at around 330m below surface. What it means is that there must be feeding source of above sulphide.
    6. To find feeding source, they drilled at Plato South and result was announced 23/3/15 (Highly Prospective Nickel Corridor Expands At Plato)

This is my background understanding.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As a shareholder, my conclusion is that any potential ore bodies (massive nickel ore)  at our prospects are lying 300m below the surface. As for me only this one is convincing fact.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 79000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.