AOW 0.00% 2.1¢ american patriot oil & gas limited

Well that's a nice green box in the bottom left of the HC...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Well that's a nice green box in the bottom left of the HC Gainers page isn't it

I'm in half my set position. Could I have got in before yes, but I wanted to see this one validated first. These guys are walking their talk now

Normally I'd want this to break and hold 4, but its got positive momentum, has turned above its moving average and has tailwind of ca$h which is a game changer. I went in half now and am keeping powder dry to get set the other half hopefully in mid to low 3s when this retreats next week....always retreats, I'm just gambling on how high this goes today

I expect it will retreat to low 3s because we have 4:1 sell/ buy side and there will be holders not aware of the rebuild story and wanting to sell into liquidity get what they think is something back from their investment.

It will absolutely be a hard slog to grind out the wall that will appear each 0.1 of a cent as she goes up, because as others have noted these are relative thimble volumes of oil so far and there are issues with horizontal. Notwithstanding I see 100% on this one and then some if they can get to even 1,000 barrels a day

Once hits 7-8 cents I expect I will exit my initial position and then free carry the remainder.

Position Held
    My Sentiment Buy
    Your Sentiment Sell

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.