APA 0.35% $8.58 apa group

I dont know that I agree. The government and The Greens are hell...

1. 5,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    I dont know that I agree. The government and The Greens are hell bent on makiinh everything fossil based to be hated. They seem to be blind to the fact that we have these in our top three exports.

It seems we are to be the butcher who pursuades him family to be vegan. Then wonders why they are starving.
    I have long advocated for the likes of WDS and even BHP to absndon Australia and go places that welcome their investment. Apa was a significant portion of our investments but recently around $10 we have sold and looked to repurchase much loweror even not to repurchase - a new idea. We have found other stocks.

I dont rate management as they have been all over the park - off to USA for a look. Then into solar or other ideas. Looks more like trying to transition their career to a green business.

I feel that this product is hated by the Woke who think that the world will keep lending them money.

Victoria is anaxing - , in my opinion, probably the worst run state. The quickest energy source is a gas fired power plant. It is virtually fire up the engine and you have power. Great gor peak needs and when all the green energy isnt around but we dont want you to cook your food with it or provide instant hot water.

Really, you start thinking that some pollies got dropped on their heads as babies.
    Transition is just that a pathway during which you get from A to B. B contains a huge need for electricity and if we want to recharge batteries it vould be exactly when you dont have green energy.

So if its hated and talked down, I dont think I want to fight the trend just sell over time and transition to other assets.

So I think it may well be a stranded asset as people dont have freedom to choose.
    Last edited by joewolf: 01/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.58
Change
0.030(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $11.01B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.56 $8.64 $8.55 $23.53M 2.743M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7867 $8.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.60 28799 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$8.58
  Change
0.030 ( 0.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
$8.56 $8.65 $8.56 453364
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
APA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.