COE 2.27% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

Yeah I can imagine many things ....* APA removing the "sour H2S"...

1. 10,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3634
    Yeah I can imagine many things ....

* APA removing the "sour H2S" from our gas as designed

* APA sustaining flow rates at nameplate capacity

* Our GSA customers staying with us. For sure we have some "take-or-pay" protection as the seller ... although our GSAs are relatively short term. I'm concerned by the extent of the delay ... is there any "seller obligation" to perform by making the agreed quantity of gas available to buyer when called upon (i.e. would COE have to pay spot price to deliver). Given present pricing that is unlikely to hurt us but you never know. The consequential loss being paid by APA to COE doesn't make up for the fact that we are well behind the "earnings" run rate we should be ... and earnings matter ... which is why our SP is languishing (although that makes for trading opportunities between 40 - 50)

* How challenging it will be to get the right rig and crew operating here in Australia (esp in these COVID-19) times. That DO, Valaris, Noble, SeaDrill (2) and probably even Transocean will be in or restructured via Ch11 doesn't fill me with god vibes. One company's expense is another's income. OSD rates have fallen below where those companies can make money ... and with the Capex cutbacks in E&P the cutthroat nature of the business is such that it created a existential threat for the rig companies ...

* >$1/sh before Christmas '20 (but now we need a fair few things to go our way that we do not control).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $556.8K 2.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21554 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 162010 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.