APA 0.24% $8.32 apa group

Ann: APA notes AusNet Scheme Implementation Deed, page-6

1. 10,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    APA has commissioned an online survey via Mint Surveys of North Sydney (the Online Research Unit is another trading name) to gauge community views about whether Brookfield or APA should receive the nod for the proposed AST takeover.

The survey end said explicity that the research was for APA. Often, market researchers don;t disclose this on instructions from a client.

I found this survey surprising as I had thought the matter closed. It asked many questions about one's attitude to Australian or foreign ownership of various assets such as electricity distribution, ports and so on, and repeatedly referred to APA and Brookfield. From memory, it even asked whether one's vote would be likely to change if the Federal Treasurer approved the deal with Brookfield

There must be a chance of the FIRB or Treasurer Josh Frydenberg rejecting what's been assumed to be a 'done deal' between AST and Brookfield.

Logically, APA would not be wasting money on market research if the deal was as set in stone as has been suggested by media.
    Last edited by Hopeful9: 29/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.32
Change
-0.020(0.24%)
Mkt cap ! $10.67B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.33 $8.36 $8.25 $19.12M 2.304M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 51753 $8.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.33 46201 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.