ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 757
    it takes a while for revenues from new games to establish..this could reduce in time or take off to double etc..time will tell how market will accept longer term.... i believe its a simple but very engaging game..more importantly btc and all major cryptos appear to have shaken off most of the negative news of late and are consolidating for another push up the ladder... .last 7 days the majors are up roughly between 20 and 40 %...cryptos are making enormous headway in africa and central america where inflation goes into 100s of %....they are slowly saturating into everyday life in those places..

Pantera Capital CEO Dan Morehead says USD6,500 is the absolute bottom for bitcoin’s value, and sees the cryptocurrency going to USD20,000 by the end of 2018. btc is pushing the 8200k mark today....

nvestors are starting to change their opinion on the crypto asset with popular brokers and traders like Jim Iuorio moving to a bullish sentiment as bitcoin price remains around $8,000.
    Iuorio said he thinks bitcoin will “go higher from here” following the recent surge in value.
    Speaking on CNBC, Mr Iuorio said: “I think it's going to go higher from here. There has been a lot of regulatory headlines and bitcoin held in.
    “Now, I think if it trades $8,200, a little bit above where it is right now, I think that’s a spot to stop in with a target of $9,400 on the downside.
    A stop place below $7,390 would be appropriate for this structure. Again, to me, everything has a price.
    he went on to say some are using cryptos as a proxy for the love of blockchain however i dont buy into this being there are so many easily available and accessible blockchain plays out there...good luck to all...
    Last edited by pureau: 19/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.