LBT 0.00% 1.4¢ lbt innovations limited

Ann: APAS Independence Receives US FDA 510(k) Clearance, page-371

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    The machines are currently in place at prospective buyers laboratories hence my comment regarding manufacturing and delivery. Any orders for the moment therefore have already been shipped and delivered. I do not know and have not read or heard anything regarding gross costs of manufacturing for each unit. The potential of this product Is IMO the yearly and never ending software updates revenue forecast at 30000 per annum per unit. The percentage cost of developing this software reduces per unit so isn’t worthy of guessing at but we do get R&D refunds to cover this expenditure and the govt drawdowns are based on further expenditure on development. This future revenue can only be achieved by having the machines out there in place. The manufacturing of new units on order will be done when ordered not sitting in a warehouse as the company is young and the product obviously very new to market - they won’t spend capital stockpiling untill more secure financially which is prudent and bloody smart for time being. They also have no concern of another equal product appearing and usurping any demand for their current unit as the company has repeatedly addressed competitors lack of similar tech in its releases.
    all the opinion above is based on market released updates and the conference calls which I find very informative. Gltas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.