TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Sorry Cake but hempcrete is way past 15 houses and hippies. In...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Sorry Cake but hempcrete is way past 15 houses and hippies. In fact in the last 3 years over 100 houses have been built in WA, Vic and NSW by one supplier.
    In France and a lot of Europe it has been extensively used since the early 1990's.
    It is especially cost effective in restoration and renovation of classified limestone and sandstone buildings as well as being flame proof with good thermal properties
    In fact there is currently a shortage in some parts which hasn't gone unnoticed by a few of the larger Tasmanian producers.
    Unfortunately in the USA for some reason you currently require a permit to use hempcrete.
    As to the growing I just find their control not quite as stringent as a lot of their larger competitors including their use of warmer climate strains rather than some cooler region strains which have a much longer track record in production.
    To me at this stage they just seem to be Ho Hum middle of the road and 3 years behind a lot of much larger competitors. Hopefully I'm proved wrong.
    ALIMHO GLTAconfused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.