API 0.00% $1.53 australian pharmaceutical industries limited

Its very unlikely that WES is going to be successful. The...

1. 1,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Its very unlikely that WES is going to be successful. The problem is that this company has been a great earner for SOL and my umderstanding is that they want to keep it that way. WES would have to go to $2+ as this is the growth profile that API/SOL is looking at. In my opinion the new digitised order/distribution platform is what is going to do it. Once the country gets out of a phase of lockdowns elective surgeries will recommence and that will increase demand significantly. Overseas trade channels will also free-up with increased vax rates so some of the input costs/blockages will dissipate.

This needs to be factored into any bid so very unlikely to proceed. Unfortunately for WES, SOL is a very conservative investment vehicle so any bid will have to be wildly overpriced to be acceptable. They could go hostile but why would you when SOL could easily outprice them. When you look at it this way, the WES bid is desperate and when I first saw it I largely ignored it. There just no way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add API (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.