IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: APIRx Acquisition Presentation, page-15

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Today's presentation on APIRx is a great explanation re why IHL purchased them. At the time they announced this it seemed like a left fielder to me and something that increased risk and uncertainty (which is present in all M&A activity - even the no brainer stuff). Looking further at the strategic rationale and seeing the amount of technology and patents that APIRx have added to the IHL stable of cool stuff, I think we will look back on this one day and talk about how good a deal it was.

At the time of announcement, a poster had discussed this with Joel who was super excited about this acquisition (or something like that anyway). Reading todays presentation I can start to see why!!

There have been many fantastic posters on the IHL forum in the past - a number of them have moved on and collectively, I think we are poorer as a result. I hope one day these guys (and girls) will come back to the group. Either way I wish them well because their research and conviction (plus some of you who are still posting) led me to look at IHL myself and after looking at IHL and doing my own research, it led me to buy - with my ears pinned back. I started buying at 5.5 cents (so was a bit late to the game) and have bought many since then. Sold a few (sometimes its a good idea to grab some profit) but not too much cos I don't want to be caught short when this thing really starts to move (which IMHO will happen one day....as sure as eggs).

But in the mean time, like many, I have watched the value of my IHL holding get smashed in recent weeks and I have to admit it has tested my resolve. No matter how much blame I can attribute to market sentiment and global issues, holding a position in a relatively small (albeit very promising) biotech stock is not for the faint hearted.

But hold it I will because, to coin a phrase from the spectacularly under rated Monkees, "I'm a believer.........no doubt in my mind..."

Take care everyone. Do your own research, have the courage to act on your own convictions and all the best.

R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.