IVR 2.17% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: Apollo Drilling Following Silver Intersection, page-739

1. 5,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Hi Tando

Have never been able to get a handle on this so called 'physical silver shortage', which should - if it is true- sent the price of silver up?
    Then why is it falling? My opinion demand must be falling or stable.

I am starting to believe those that say there is a silver shortage maybe living in the land of dreams! My opinion again.

So I ask - prove it. Why do I say that as I have done a heap of research and cannot get an answer apart from 'seems stable to no shortage'
    Well a simple understanding of practical market forces:- (please excuse my wording- trying to make it simple)
    - if something is in actual short supply and is in physical demand then no matter what action is taken the price will rise.
    - everyday items to name a few oil-gas-groceries-meat-grains-fertiliser-pork bellies etc etc ...Some of which are traded on various commodities markets.
    are 'price effected' by supply and demand.
    - I believe no matter what paper crap is traded on any item 'shorts - futures-forward contracts -puts -calls -straddles etc etc' if the physical item is still in short supply it will cost more.

Would love some comments on this - but keep it simple, please.

Is this following a site that can be relied upon?:- These days of so much ' misinformation ' who knows.

https://www.silverinstitute.org/silver-supply-demand/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $17.9K 387.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104898 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 325689 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.