CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Ann: App 2A - Application for Quotation on Exercise of Options, page-32

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Daz08

Growth of the business is measured by what? strong financial results backed by future growth prospect. When this is materialised then certainly company grows and so does investors who invest in company at a premium rate to be part of that growth but here the only person growing is management who grant themselves 60m options and start exercising but so far no measurable value is created for the shareholders... IMO.

If you believe that share price has nothing to do with management performance then you are wrong, because this is publicly listed company and the reason it is listed so that the ownership in the business (shares) can be traded at a rate investor believes or expect the return is provided by the company in future and the person who is responsible to make sure that company appreciate in term of value and provides return to the investor which normally comes either through capital growth for non dividend paying companies such as amazon or through dividend for companies like banks or combination of both for companies like DATA3 (lol).... IMO. All in ALL remember "Shares price growth is bi-product of effectively managed company run by smart managers (CEO & Board)".. IMO.

As I said before IMO the business has potential and that is why I am still invested but I do not see that current Board and CEO provided any shareholder value in past few year at least and in corporate world a CEO gets 2/3 years to show the performance and if he/she doesn't perform in creating shareholder value then they need to find another job and company need to find another CEO... IMO.

So far in last 3 year announcement the company copies same words in their annual or investor presentation " we are looking acquisition opportunity" but hasn't acquired anything that I am aware of. Covid was the perfect time to acquire other business to get them at bargain and create long-term shareholder value but instead they are busy making changes in the AGM to provide "nil options exercise cost concept" and grant themselves 60m options... IMO.

Wilson is one of the insto who owns roughly 8% shares in the company recently (2nd June 2021) reduced their holding. If you see buying opportunity that is not seen by insto then you got same special specs that CNW management using to look for acquisition opportunity for last 3 years ..... IMO... GL & keep looking !
    Last edited by JPGuru: 17/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.