GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

Emusan,You can look at this how ever you want, but if you read...

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Emusan,
    You can look at this how ever you want, but if you read the annual reports, these guys are getting nothing. They deferred their $301K fees until October this year, The have combined outstanding loans to the company of $8.7M. The incentive is shares instead of cash that are worth bugger all.

If GGX was to go under tomorrow, these guys will have to kiss their $8.7M plus the unpaid director fees goodbye as we don't have the assets to cover this value. I agree that stuff all has happened in the last few years, but knowing the above facts, I reckon Dennis and the crew are doing whatever they can to get this over the line, so they have some chance of getting their own money back.

They could have walked away years ago, with no company debt and moved on, but they didn't....  Call it stupid, risky or ballsy, but they must believe something can come of this........... All IMO of course......

Yes I'm frustrated too, but my confidence level in GGX has actually risen over the last 6 months once we got cash from France and the DOE agreed to extend the exploration.

For the first time in years, I've opened the bottom drawer and dusted off my shares.......I am actually feeling optimistic about 2019 for GGX...... (Maybe I'm stupid or Ballsy !!)

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.