HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Pretty Harsh Post Daz.. I understand the hurt your feeling with...

1. 1,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Pretty Harsh Post Daz.. I understand the hurt your feeling with regards to your investment in Velpic however just take this into consideration, Velpic has just this past weeks, crawled out of a massive couple of months of Capital Raisings/ Dilution which is now finally behind us. The company is extremely well funded to execute on its growth plans for 2018. Velpic has the products, the people and now the funds to follow thru on what i sincerely believe to be an exciting year ahead. Russell is the largest shareholder of Velpic and like the rest of us, he wants this to succeed as much as all of us. I agree what fellow posters are saying in relation to partnerships and i honestly believe the NOWFORCE partnership/reseller proposition will gain massive revenue fro Velpics bottom line ;-) I have been in the market long enough to see thru the negative posts and clearly see a focused exciting future in Velpic and believe 2018 will finally be the defining year that puts VPC cash flow positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.