BLG 0.00% 3.3¢ bluglass limited

Cheers slick - so solid. Love TA, and always learning - like...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Cheers slick - so solid.

Love TA, and always learning - like that, for instance.

Definitely next few sessions will be revelatory - it's a stand off, but an obvious one to my mind.

To the BLG crew, outside the TA (and the stalled buying strength), I'm stoked with the lack of volume at these levels - there's just fark all supply here.
    And the supply that suddenly appears off-screen, appears forced and agenda-ridden. Or desperate.

Oh, and in $$$ terms, it's also cute and meaningless - I've caught quite a few of them BTW, and they're in a vault.

Fundamentally, there is no investor that would sell at this stage in the game - are you kidding?

Also, explains the cute, little, baby, tiny volume.

Test, upon test, upon test, upon.....

I love leec's post - it stinks of an investor who knows how the sh1t works - leec has been around the block more than a few times - knows what he's talking about.

This, however is the line - "I urge you to at least hold or alternatively resist this protection racket designed so you (the retail holder) loses".

Between us all here, I reckon we own a fair few - man, I am packing.

We are onto an absolute gun here - and that's CLAWS speaking, not me - they did all their DD long after I (WE) invested here.

Reminds me of WA1 at $1.12 - just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $44.79K 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23757 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 874041 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.