BLG 5.88% 3.2¢ bluglass limited

Ann: App 4C Qtr Ended 30 Sept 2023, page-34

1. 2,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1937
    @Wedgeman7, I think you are over reading this one mate. When James talks about the need to CR sometime in 2024, he is just trying to be as transparent as possible. Everyone can read the tea leaves and see the burn to cash. All he is doing is saying that its not imminent. They have enough cash until about July-Aug at which point they can borrow against the next R+D or depending on SP and market conditions can allow for funds to enter. The performance rights announcement yesterday were all agreed at the AGM. No surprises there. Staff need to be incentivized to work as productively as possible. The selling has been extremely right and IMHO, is just retail washing around with each other. The current register lacks a significant cornerstone long term holder. Now the Fab is vertically integrated and complete, I am guessing that Jim would be speaking to US pension funds about taking a material stake in the company. Similar to what WBT did with the 3 Isreali pension funds that came in at $1.75 and $2.47
    It wont happen this year, but I am expecting some sales news early next year, and after that a pop in the share price above the magical $100m mark. At that point it opens the path for a lot of pension funds to invest. They are the funds we want, not short term funds like regal.

From a technical perspective the current holding pattern is very encouraging. Moving averages are all positive, cup and handle is still in play and a break above 6.8 will send this soaring. Patience is the key here. All the fundamentals are in place and just needs a match to set it off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.