KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Some of my random observations and previous comments (as the...

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Some of my random observations and previous comments (as the share price hits 4.4 cents today)
    The $1.336m / $1.44m in "managements generous salaries" and admin costs "is somewhat alarming cash burn rate... am thinking they will have to rattle the tin can again (LOL) at some stage with the associated dilution" - always said that another Riots Issue may be possible (it's in the tea-leaves).

"Funds raised will pay wages" (that’s the beauty of equity financing)

and lack of progress has scared the market "under its current business plan"

Commissioning has been underway with the continued support of KALiNA’s engineering team and A&W. The commissioning of the plant has been extensive. In particular the synchronization and alignment of the more complex major pieces of equipment is an ongoing process which will need to be addressed before a full start up is commenced to produce electricity on a regular basis. KALiNA has been providing assistance as we look to identify "repairs" and any remediation tasks necessary to properly complete the project. The Company shall provide further specific updates on plant progress.

i.e. repairs = means something was broken.

What is the anticipated 'delay' or 'time gap' between completion and fully operational ?

Wasabi must have left that China plant in some mess - taking an age to fix, and to get paid.

All part of the 5 year plan

18/06/17 I advised "SELL" but “This message has been removed from public view. on 18/06/17 22:43because of (Unlicensed Advice).

But that was all of two months ago, when we note an advice to sell at 5.5. (Guess if your average is 0.12 then sorry about you). Breaking into the 4 Cents psycho barrier now.

Couldn't see it at 3 Cents tbf

Imvho I think the 'chart expert' is in way out of his depth, and I trust my experts here in the office. Fwiw that projection was 'projected' to meet at a price that is too low to even mention on here.
    Alarm bells, panic, falling knife, etc. IMVHO.

I wonder what kind of 'dumping ground for companies' LB will turn out to be ?

http://goldenreignresources.com/ (ref: Braam Jonker / Western Coal / Mandalay / Costerfield).

April 2017....."IK Kalina can prove....and IF Hainan plant....." that's too many IFs for most people and maybe too long a process to wait. All invho of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $41.20K 13.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2663179 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10012741 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.