ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Firstly I don't follow KPO at all, and have no idea what they do, or what they propose to do in the future.
    I haven't followed any announcements to the market, and don't know what announcements maybe expected in the future.
    So the analysis below is just a raw look at the price and volume data.

The KPO chart is a little messy without clearly defined levels, this is often a sign of high retail involvement (sometimes this means there has not been a 'driver' of the stocks price in place, and it was predominantly just retail holders trading amongst themselves. The recent potential buying may now mean there is a driver in control, or is attempting to take some control, to drive price higher for profit).

Since I last posted, price has accelerated higher (which in some ways confirms the potential buying seen at the recent lows).
    Price then spent some time absorbing the supply drawn out from the price rise, around the 6cps level.
    It appears the absorption process was successful, as price then accelerated away at the end of last week.
    Price was allowed to close on its high last week, which suggests that the stale supply contained within the previous spike (in early August), may not be overwhelming, although that will probably be confirmed (or not) during this week.

Overall, price has effectively made a tentative breakout above the longer term sideways range.
    The near term breakout line is @6.7cps, although the (messy) longer term breakout zone looks to be roughly between 6.5cps and 7cps.
    There is roughly a 50/50 chance this zone will be tested for strength (support), before price accelerates higher again.

Overhead resistance appears to be a rough zone between 7.9cps and 8.2cps

At this point, be happy price is in the process of breaking out, and has not drawn out overwhelming supply from the left, so far.
    There is some chance price will come back and retest the breakout before any secondary push higher to challenge the overhead resistance (expected to be around 8cps).
    Hopefully the stock now has a driver in place, who will defend against supply when it is drawn out, and to markup price into the future.

KPO 131117.png

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.