JAT 3.65% 66.0¢ jatcorp limited

re: Ann: App 4D Half Year Report and Financia... I note a couple...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: App 4D Half Year Report and Financia... I note a couple of developments regarding the two sides of the business I'm most interested in when it comes to JAT.

First of all on the Coal Plus technology side of things, 'There have been a number of enquiries from Russia and Japan on the ability of Coal Plus to treat a variety of coal sources.'

It shows that there is interest out there in this technology and highlights at least some of that interest is coming from unexpected quarters, but whether that translates into definitive agreements is another issue altogether.

Secondly, in relation to the Jatropha business, 'Our business and fuel project in central Java is still producing oil seeds but has been affected by recent difficult weather conditions.'

So we have encouraging developments on the Coal Plus side of things being balanced out by some less encouraging developments regarding the Jatropha business.

Whilst the share price remains in the doldrums I am content to hold as it won't take much for the share price to start trading at much healthier levels once the Mongolian project progresses and should either of the opportunities in Russia or Japan materialise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.65%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 68.0¢ 66.0¢ $2.536K 3.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 1742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.