TOL 0.00% $9.02 toll holdings limited

end of day: theyre meant to make 48cps for the year; from...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    end of day: theyre meant to make 48cps for the year; from skimming the report i saw they made 22.5 or so this half and the MD said theyll make similar in 2nd half so say 45cps for full year?? i could be wrong, so ill read further into it, but it seems NORMALISED EPS (not incl one-offs) was 22.5 cps; So NORMALISED EPS for full year 45cps EASY as i think MD is being conservative

So theyll miss their full year forecast of 48.10 cps by 6%

Doesnt warrant such a smashing you say??? Well PE multiple was very high, THAT WAS THE PROBLEM

45.5cps * PE 16 = $7.30

But was mr little being 'conservative' with the 2nd half guidance so as not to dissapoint again??

I think theyll do better, and the acquisitions will add to this 2nd half and also FY11

So PE at 15-16 is ok given the POTENTIAL and HISTORIC GROWTH, the recent ACQUISITIONS, a global RECOVERY continuing, its market share DOMINANCE, as well as a booming RESOURCES SECTOR IN OZ

The PE can remain ABOVE MKT LEVELS as long as GROWTH can be seen in the future. And it seems likely that therell be GROWTH in the future for this coy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.