TYR 0.57% 86.5¢ tyro payments limited

I own a retail and hospitality business and am experiencing the...

1. 3 Posts.
    I own a retail and hospitality business and am experiencing the exact situation you described. currently with Lightspeed for both businesses and was strong armed with threat of exorbitant fees if i didn't sign up to lightspeed payments. I'm currently playing the ring around with lightspeed for the bar where speed of transaction is paramount and merchant fees make a bigger difference.

It's a shame as lightspeed POS is quite good for our needs but this experience definitely put a bad taste in my mouth.

The same can be said about tyro as the shop you spoke to. The only poor experience with Tyro i've had has been the major outage a few years ago and tyro refunded me all of the fees we incurred by using our backup square terminal on the grounds of not joining the class action. I feel the mis management of that saga has somewhat streghtened the company and sent resources towards customer retainment rather than just exploring new income streams.

With a cashflow positive 23' and a mostly positive result for the kounta case im starting to think this ship has some battle hardened sailors at the helm.

the HY's should shed some light on the success of the recent mobile product roll out and hopefully give a clearer picture for a green 24'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $453.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 85.5¢ $1.777M 2.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 28698 86.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.5¢ 10812 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
87.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 85.5¢ 1360006
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
TYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.