LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

You've said that Joe Walsh put the interest of the underwriter...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    You've said that Joe Walsh put the interest of the underwriter ahead of those of his shareholders. Correct?

There are of course some differences between Alita & Altura vs Lepidico, the obvious one being that both of those companies were actually producing something, and had significantly less shares in the market by comparison to Lepidico yet they were unable to capital raise enough to remain in operation. Meanwhile this company has been moving the goal posts for the past 2 years I saw one previous holder post. One of your lead cheerleaders that did an incredible amount of research on the company and realised that continuing investing here was no longer viable.

Lepidico cannot afford to build their pilot plant and they have no binding offtakes. It appears that BASF is no longer interested in taking part in the future of Lepidico and Julian is now unwilling to share any information should he secure an offtake partner.

How many more capital raisings do you think management can squeeze out of the shareholders before the tap runs dry?

Even if they are able to squeeze out one big one, the market cap in aussie dollars vs that of the cost to build the plant plus contingency is going to require financing, and you just need to look at what happened to Altura when their debt significantly outweighed the company value. Alita had a much more manageable debt and still went into receivership. Lepidico would dream about having a debt level similar.

So yes, people will make comparisons between companies to assist in their decision making process, not everyone walks into an investment blind with rose coloured glasses on full of hopium.

My message of not to invest in this company isn't implicit, look at my sentiment below, it says Sell... I think you should Sell, I am entitled to have that thought, this website encourages us to have our own opinion and to present it. Your view however is that no one is entitled to have an opinion or view that differs to that of your own. In fact you call it illegal?

The reason this website exists is for investors to share their views. No one is forced to make a decision with their investment based on anyone's posts. If an investor doesn't do their own research they deserve what they get, and in doing that research listening to others from all different angles is beneficial to the decision making process.

If you disagree with a view challenge it, and present a case, don't sulk and disengage from conversation. It might save you or make you some money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $24.00K 8.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
147 202556970 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12768458 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 3372162
Last updated 13.57pm 08/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.